You have your swimming training programme.
You do your warm up, a few drill, then Its time for the 10 x 100 on 2 mins.
Now your up to your 6th 100 or is it my 7th how many have I done again? Well that can now be a thing of the past.
With the Swimovate Pool Mate you can forget about counting laps and just concentrate on form and technique.
Finally an invotation in swimming I whish was around years ago.
The pool mate has many functions that if used properly will definatly improve your swimming, It can count laps so you don't have to, advise average strokes per length so you can monitor if you stroke is becomming more effiecent.
Total session time, measure distance and many others.
It has all the standard watch functions so can also be used as a day to day watch.
With a accuracty rate of 99.78% you can do away with some of those costly swimming coaches.
The pool mate will be avaiable from Highly Tuned Athletes from Monday 19/08/2010

Whenever my husband would start talking to me about GPS watches, sport watches, heart rate monitors and so on, I would always start tuning out because I always thought that these were just for runners (like him and unlike me!). However he then showed me this article and suddenly I got extremely excited, as I have now found a watch that I can use in the pool! These look like they're going to make my life a whole lot easier :)
ReplyDeleteI purchased a Swimovate Pro watch last Thursday and I love the watch!! The watch accurately counts the laps and calculates the average strokes per 25 or 50 meters. I cannot complain at all!! I recommend the watch to any lap swimmer who is more concerned about technique and form whilst allowing the watch to count the strokes whilst the stop watch is on..
ReplyDelete